Ph. D Student, Industrial Engineering; Dual title degree in Operations Research.
233 Leonhard Building, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802
Phone: (814) 863-4799
Email: cuo108 at psu dot edu
- Optimization problems in RFID technology-enabled supply chain and manufacturing systems
- Optimal design of wireless sensor networks, including sensor data routing, sensor placement, decentralized control, design of energy-harvesting sensor network
- Distributed control methodologies from economics, swarm intelligence and learning in computer communication networks and integrated systems resulting from ubiquitous computing environment
1. Distributed Energy Adaptive Topology Control and Routing in Self-sustainable Sensor Networks, including
- Integer Programming Models for Topology control and Routing
- Development of topology control algorithm and decentralized heuristic routing algorithm in Self-sustainable sensor networks.
- Design of everlasting sensor networks
2. Energy-balanced Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks using Energy Welfare Metric including
- Definition of energy welfare of sensor network
- Development of energy-balanced routing algorithm, Maximum Energy Welfare routing.
- Performance analysis for routing algorithms in wireless sensor networks
3. Energy-Aware Ant-based Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks including
- Design of a new ANT system, AS-RSN (Ant System – Routing in Sensor Networks), using ACO (Ant Colony Optimization).
- Development of a simulator to analyze the performances of ant systems.